Sunday 9 October 2011

Conclusion

Below is the link to the final movie clip.

FINAL DEEP SEA - YouTube

All in all, although I was project leader for the group, I too learnt a great deal more about many aspects in production throughout the project, especially modelling and texturing in Maya. The roles of concept design and modelling were originally assigned to me, although I did perform a few other roles when needed such as animating and rendering. Although I may need to practice my skills more in the subject of modelling and building from reference images as the characters' geometry and structure could have been improved during the modelling stage but the environments were really fun to build and texture, despite some technical difficulties. The project went really well, the other members of the group all carried out their roles successfully in the end, although one member did temporarily fall back but made up for it by producing good VFX that we used. Hope to produce more great and even better work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment